The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony


On August 30th, 2017, we went to Damrongratsongkroh School as usual. I made self-report full day there. We tried to finish our self-report before sea-teacher project ending.


Introduced myself and talked about Indonesia
On August 31st, 2017, we went to Damrongrohratsongkroh School as usual. Mum Sunny asked us to join in her class. In her class, we introduced ourselves in front of class. Then, we talked about Indonesia. In the last session, we had question-answer session.

Vice director of Damrongratsongkroh School gave me a certificate
 In the afternoon, we had simple farewell ceremony with school. We had certificate from school. 

I gave Batik to mum Sunny
I gave Batik shirt to Headmaster of English Department
We gave souvenir to mum Sunny and to English department. I gave Batik to mum Sunny, and Batik shirt to English Department.

Thanks for reading my blog…
See you on my next journey…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation