The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation


It is the first time in Thailand, especially in Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. We have an orientation in Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. the orientation with the president of Chiang Rai Rajabhat University, and also Mr. T.Rawat. There are 5 colors of university jacket, this means that we are from 5 different university. there is Islamic University of Indonesia, Lambung Mangkurat University (UNLAM), University of Uhamka, Universitas Borneo Tarakan, and Universitas Negeri Makassar.

I was very nervous, because this is the first time and we did not know each other, I mean from other universities. Especially when I was waiting for my opportunity to speak for introduce myself. I was very nervous on it. This moment, we introduced ourselves; name, university name, major, and others. More than that, we know culture, interaction, and some places from that orientation.

From this orientation, I found new friends, we know each other, and then we take pictures together. It makes us like a family and also to know further about local culture, interactions, and some places.

Know each others, local culture, interaction, and know places are very important, because living in other place / country. We know those, it can help me to interact with local people, respect to local culture, and also we know what we can do and what we cannot do in that place or country.

I want to know more about local culture, local interaction and local people, in order to get new knowledge and experiences. When I was in a plane from Bangkok to Chiang Rai, I talked a lot with local people beside me. I introduced myself, and he introduced himself. I also ask some local culture, and what should I wear or the color of the clothes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class