The third day of Sea-Teacher 2017, Introduced myself in the classroom


Hello,, this is the third day of Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Chiang Rai, Thailand.  I went to Damrongratsongkroh School too early, so the school was quiet. I went to there too early because I do not want to come late. In Damrongratsongkroh School, there was a ceremony. The ceremony is held every day except Saturday and Sunday, because those days are weekend, this means that those days are holiday.

There were some boxes in front of students, those boxes for put students’ hand phone.
School staff signed the presence lists.
In the ceremony, all students sat down on the field. They stood only for sang the national anthem. There were some boxes in front of students. Students’ hand phone will be put in those boxes, and then those boxes will be put in the office. Students can take their phone in the end of the class, before go home. So, there was no students use hand phone in the classroom. Each leader of the class has presence list. The school staff signed those presence lists on the field.

Students did their exercises on their work book
After ceremony, I went to around with Pre-Service student from Chiang Rai Rajabhat University, but I forgot her name. I went to the classroom to introduce myself. There was no teacher because English Teachers in Damrongratsongkroh School were very busy, because there was a competition. So, students did the exercises in their workbook. After introduced myself in the classroom, I went to around again, and then went to English department office, I met and talked with Mr. Chain Maneemool, the headmaster of English Department. English department in Damrongratsongkroh School has two English program, mini English program (MEP) and regular English program.

Schedule of observation, preparation for teaching practices (making lesson plan), and teaching demonstrations
Then, I went to another English office room, I met Mr. Benson, he will be my adviser for this Pre-Service student teacher program in Damrongratsongkroh School. He gave me a schedule of observation, preparation for teaching practices (making lesson plan), and teaching demonstrations. He also asked for my email address for forward the syllabus of English subject.

After that, he allowed me to go hotel earlier, but I did not go home at that time because I was waiting my partner. We always go to school and back to home together. Before going to hotel, I and my partner went to academic office to see mum Sunny. She asked me to go her office before going home. In academic office, mum Sunny gave as salted eggs for dinner. Then we backed to hotel.

That is my entire journey today, thank you so much for reading my blog. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation