The eighth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, taking a rest


Today is holiday, because today is Queen’s birthday in Thailand. I did not do anything; I just took a rest because I was still not fit. So, I just lied in my bed, and watching movies. I also re-open my blog to make sure that is okay, or nothing error / typo.

My clothes
In the afternoon, I washed my clothes. After that, I continued to lie again, to take a rest, because tomorrow I am going to go to school, and I should get fit. In the evening, I went to market alone to buy some foods for dinner, but I forgot to buy mineral water. So, I and my friend went to market again, the exactly place was seven-eleven to buy mineral water.

7-Eleven
That were my ways for spending my time today...

Thanks for reading my blog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation