The fourteenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, going to market


Today is Sunday, this means that holiday. In the morning, at around eleven, I accompanied my friends to go to market. They wanted to buy a bag, and bought rice and fried chicken.

Finished buy a bag
 
We would buy rice
In the afternoon, my friends went to Singha Park, but I did not join to them because I have visited that place before. So, I prepared schedule and lessons list for key in (for my university). Then, I took a rest for a while.

This all my activities today…
Thanks for reading my blog…

See you on my next journey...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation