The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class


Today, we went to Damrongratsongkroh School as usual and directly to academic affairs to meet mum Sunny. We met mum Sunny just a minute, because mum Sunny had a meeting this morning. At around eight in the morning, we watched a ceremony in Damrongratsongkroh School. After that, I went to English Department office. Today, I observed Ms. Merle’s class, not Mr. Benson’s class, because Mr. Benson trained students for the debate competition for tomorrow.

Ceremony in Damrongratsongkroh School
In the class, Ms. Merle let me introduce myself in front of class before the class started. Ms. Merle taught listening and speaking skills, and the topic was “Social Media”. Ms. Merle made student familiar with vocabulary related to social media, such as, app, blog, cloud computing, and others.

Showing vocabularies one by one

Teacher drilled those vocabularies (repeat-after) the teacher. After showing a vocabulary, teacher showed to students a conversation. Then, students read that conversation; male name for male students, and female name for female.

Short conversation
After that, teacher asked students to make own short conversation. Then, students practiced it and teacher heard that conversation. Teacher always praised students by saying “good”, “very good”, and others.

Students practiced their own short conversation
In the afternoon, I gave my lesson plan soft file to Mr. Benson; the lesson plan that I made last night. Then, I talked with teacher in the English Department office. At three in the afternoon, I went to academic affairs to meet mum Sunny. I printed my lesson plan there and showed to mum Sunny. Mum Sunny asked me something about my lesson plan. After that, I sit there for a moment, and then mum Sunny allowed me to go hotel.

That’s all of my entire activity today…
Thanks for reading my blog…

See you on my next journey…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation