The seventh day of Sea-Teacher 2017, going to Muslim restaurant, and market


Today is Sunday, and we can call it as weekend, this means that holiday. We woke up a bit late today; it was around at eight in the morning. There was no important activity, because I was not fit, my body was ill. At one in the afternoon, we went to the Muslim restaurant near from Damrongratsongkroh School to eat beef noodles. 

We took some pictures
We took some pictures
After eating noodles, we went to market. My friends wanted to buy durian, they were curious to know the taste of Bangkok durian, but we stopped in the some places to take pictures.

My friends wanted to buy durian
Durians 
After buying durian and took some pictures, we backed to hotel to take a rest, because I was not fit and my body was ill. Maybe it caused by tired, because yesterday I and my friend walked around (walking street, night bazaar, and Chiang Rai clock tower). In the way from market to hotel, we stopped again to take some pictures.

Wat Phra Singha
That’s all of my entire journey today,,,

Thanks for reading my blog..

See you on my next journey






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation