The twentieth and twenty first day of Sea-Teacher 2017, going to market, night bazaar and walking street.


On Saturday morning, I revised my materials for teaching demonstration on Monday. I wanted to make sure that there was nothing error, typo, and others. In the evening, I and my friends went to Halal café to have dinner.

Halal café
 Then, we continued to go to night bazaar. We walked around there. After that, we went to walking street.

Night bazaar
Walking street
Walking street
On Monday morning, I and my friend went to market and walked around there. We took praying Dzuhur at Darul Aman mosque. Then, we had lunch at Muslim restaurant near mosque.

Darul Aman mosque
In the evening, I prepared all things that I need for my teaching demonstrations tomorrow.
  
That’s all of my entire activities yesterday and today…
Thanks for reading my blog…

See you on my next journey…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation