The nineteenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, preparing material


We went to Damrongratsongkroh School by walking as usual and direct to academic affairs to meet mum Sunny. At 8.30 in the morning, I went to English Department office and stay there till at eleven. In that office, I made / revised my material for my teaching demonstration on Monday. I also gave the copy of my lesson plan to head master of English Department, Mr. Chain Maneemool.

My material for teaching demonstration
Power point presentation for teaching demonstration
At eleven, I and my friend went to Darul Aman mosque to take praying Jum’at. We had lunch in the Muslim restaurant near from mosque before praying Jum’at.

Muslim restaurant near Darul Aman mosque
Inside Darul Aman mosque
After that, we come back to hotel.

That’s all of my entire activities today…
Thanks for reading my blog…

See you on my next journey… 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The twenty fourth and twenty fifth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, making self-report and farewell ceremony

The seventeenth day of Sea-Teacher 2017, observing Ms. Merle's class

The first day of Sea - Teacher 2017, Orientation